I love making homemade play dough,
so in honor of Thanksgiving I made Pumpkin Pie Play Dough for L
What you Need
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup water
red and yellow food coloring to make orange
What you Do
1. combine dry ingredients in a nonstick saucepan.
2. Add the oil, water, and food coloring and whisk until smooth
3. Stir constantly over medium heat with a rubber spatula until it forms a ball (which takes about 3-4 minutes)
5. Put the dough on the counter or on wax paper to let it cool slightly. Then knead the dough until it has a smooth texture.
5. Store in a ziplock bag for up to a week
Follow Play Create Explore on Pinterest!
More Ways to Follow the Fun!